Job DescriptionAre you looking to take the first steps towards a career in IT? Do you give outstanding customer service? Do you want to work for an award winning service provider?
1) Delivery of front line support to clients, building rapport and having a friendly telephone manner.
2) Technical support will be related to computer systems, hardware or software
3) Follow up with customers to to ensure issues have been resolved to high levels of customer satisfaction
4) Build Key relationships with Key technical contacts at clien sites and third parties.
5) Escalation of active directory, hardware, backup and windows server issues to the relevant parties
6) Technical support in a classroom environment including interactive displays, printers and workstation
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Basic PC maintenance skills
• Great Customer Service
• Great telephone manner
Personal Qualities• Motivated
Future ProspectsOption for level 4 qualification and a full time contract
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Networking and Architecture Principles (Knowledge Module 1)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Mobile and Operating Systems (Knowledge Module 2)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Cloud Services (Knowledge Module 3)
• MTA in Software Development Fundamentals or HTML5 App Development Fundamentals (Knowledge Module 4)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Processes (Knowledge Module 5)