Job DescriptionResponsible for logging and trouble-shooting customer technical issues. You will need to be a passionate customer advocate who possesses the right balance of intuition and resourcefulness to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Responsible for logging and trouble-shooting customer technical issues. You will need to be a passionate customer advocate who possesses the right balance of intuition and resourcefulness to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Joskos is one of the UK’s fastest growing education technology businesses and esteemed winner of multiple ICT support awards, including BETT 2016 ICT Company of the Year. Our company prides itself on providing exceptional end to end ICT solutions fit for education businesses.
- Delivering frontline support to clients and will therefore be required to build rapport and have a friendly telephone manner. Technical support will be related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
- Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems and determining and implementing solutions
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Prioritising and managing assigned workload
- Exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers through the quality of customer service, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of the service provided
- Build key relationships with key technical contacts at client sites and third parties
- Escalation of hardware and software issues to the relevant parties
- Escalation of Active Directory, Hardware, Backup and Windows Server issues to the relevant parties
- Technical support of a classroom environment, including interactive displays, printers workstations
- Have a passion for technology
- Able to understand a range of different customer environments
- Motivated, Time Management, Planning & Control
- Good understanding of Windows desktop operating systems
- Experience with mobile devices such as laptops and tablets
- Have good telephone and customer service skills
*Please note that if you are successful you will be required to satisfy pre-employment screening checks such as an enhanced DBS check
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm 42.5 hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills3 to 6 months Experience in IT related position
IT Support, etc.
IT Certifications or working towards them
Driving Licence would be beneficial.
Personal Qualities• Punctual.
• Time Management.
• Approachable and friendly manner.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proactive & curious.
• Committed to their own career development.