Job DescriptionWork for a company that cares, that wants to help you grow. Work with colleagues that started out just as you are- As an apprentice! living proof that this apprenticeship will lead you to the career you want! Look no further, apply now!
• Providing end user, cloud and infrastructure support
• Core technologies; Office 365, Windows Server, Azure AD,
• Working with senior engineers on escalated tickets.
• Delivering exceptional levels of customer satisfaction
• Work with the team to help grow our business
• Service desk and desktop support functions as a first point of contact
• Creating and maintaining documentation.
• Support server Builds
• Installing and upgrading software
• Updating and maintaining records on the help desk system
An understanding of the following is desirable but not essential:
• Server 2012 • Windows 7-10 • DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange / Office 365, Hyper V, Veeam, VoIP phone systems, SiP, SharePoint (not essential, but would be good)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Understanding of Windows/Microsoft programs
- Communication written and verbal
- Any IT experience a bonus but not essential
- Passionate about IT
Future ProspectsProgression to Level 4 and possible full-time job available to the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).