Job DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working person to join our company as a Junior Account Assistant. The role of Jnr Account Assistant will be to help support our Account Managers in growing our business, you will be given the task of helping to identify potential customers to bring to The Oncrowd.
Your exciting role will involve the below, but not limited to;
• Identify new potential business
• Support other members of staff in their work load
• Research and prepare information needed in the pitch process
• Help to monitor and develop on social media campaigns and e-shot communications
• Help other members of the team by contributing to our own social media output
• Support clients with occasional design projects
• Get involved in brainstorming and idea generation – Generate client reports
Working WeekMonday to Friday 9am - 5pm 35 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • You must have strong computer skills, work on Mac’s is desirable and understanding of basic web design would benefit the candidate.
- • Good written English is essential
- • Strong communication skills
- • Organisational skills
- • Hard working attitude
- • Punctual
- • Professional
- • Team Player
- • Creative
- • Self-motivated
- • Analytical
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate or progression onto a higher apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping.
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts.
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016.
• 6 mandatory units including:
Final accounts preparation
Management accounting: Costing
Ethics for accountants
Spreadsheets for accounting
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship you will be required to attend your local Accountancy Academy for various training sessions.
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks.
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
• During your apprenticeship programme, there will be 7 examinations throughout:
x2 L2 Bookkeeping
x1 L2 Sag
x4 L3 Diploma
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.