Job DescriptionWhilst working with us you will have access to a wide range of accountancy experience including Bookkeeping, VAT, Sole Trader and Limited Company Business Accounts as well as general practice management.
You will be learning about all aspects of Accounting and learning new skills related to how businesses work. While you are with 3aaa there will be a good mixture of hands-on practical work and written work. Training will take place in one of 3aaa’s high-spec training rooms with access to excellent equipment. Training will be made as interactive as possible, with access to e-learning provided for each Apprentice. You will be expected to complete practical assessments and written assignments, as well as examinations.
Main job duties will include:
- Data entry
- Payroll data entry
- Invoices – matching, batching and coding
- Administrative responsibilities
- Bookkeeping on both excel & cloud systems
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsHave at least one A Level with a grade C or above and a minimum 4 GCSE’s C or above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Strong interest and desire to work within the Accounting and Finance sector.
Dedicated, hardworking and committed
• Knowledge of Ms Office products esp Excel.
• Customer service skills
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic
Future ProspectsProgression to Level 4 Available
You will work to achieve the highly recognised AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) qualification and receive MAAT (Member of Association of Accounting Technicians) status.
• You will be learning about all aspects of Accounting and learning new skills related to how businesses work. On the Apprenticeship there will be a good mixture of hands-on practical work and written work.