Job DescriptionWe have an opportunity in the Sandhurst office for a committed and reliable candidate to engage in an Accountancy apprenticeship with TaxAssist Accountants. Whilst working with us you will have access to a wide range of accountancy experience including Bookkeeping, VAT, Sole Trader and Limited Company Business Accounts as well as general practice m
You will be learning about all aspects of Accounting and learning new skills related to how businesses work. While you are with 3aaa there will be a good mixture of hands-on practical work and written work. Training will take place in one of 3aaa’s high-spec training rooms with access to excellent equipment. Training will be made as interactive as possible, with access to e-learning provided for each Apprentice. You will be expected to complete practical assessments and written assignments, as well as examinations.
Main job duties will include:
- Data entry
- Payroll data entry
- Invoices – matching, batching and coding
- Administrative responsibilities
- Bookkeeping on both excel & cloud systems
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsStrong interest and desire to work within the Accounting and Finance sector.
Dedicated, hardworking and committed
Knowledge of Ms Office products esp Excel.
Customer service skills
Future ProspectsProgression onto the Level 4 course or full-time employment.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Guildford on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.