Job DescriptionAre you dedicated and consider yourself as a hard worker? Have you got the drive and passion to succeed in achieving your goals? A great opportunity has arisen to learn and excel within a thriving family-run business. You will gain multiple skills along with ensuring you are achieving your level 3 AAT.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to begin your career in Accounts and Finance. You will be trained initially to Level 3 AAT and then progressed to Level 4.
Initial duties will include but are not confined to:
General Administration Duties.
Managing client accounts.
Completing sales and purchase ledger invoices.
Complete Income and expenses for clients.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- • I.T literate and have relevant experience in Microsoft office.
- • Strong attention to detail.
- • Punctual
- • Reliable
- • Organised
Future ProspectsFull time role within the business is a future possibility.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.