Job DescriptionExciting opportunity for school and college leavers to gain experience and knowledge of working in accountancy company.
This role is suitable for an ambitious apprentice accountant interested in a developing career in a fast-growing business.
– Responsible for a portfolio of contractor clients, running their accounts utilising free agent and IRIS
– To run out sourced payrolls for recruitment agency clients including bureau, umbrella and CIS
– Helping the accounts team with varied tasks
– Helping with general office duties when required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsStrong communication
Good excel skills
Personal QualitiesPositive attitude
Hunger to succeed
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 AAT
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Watford on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.