Job DescriptionWe are looking for a passionate young person to join our family run company to work in the accounts.
Tasks to be completed:
• Helping the accounts team with varied tasks
• Bookkeeping for clients
• Assisting with a variety of company administrative and secretarial duties
• Processing receipts on the daily bank statement
• Taking payments over the phone
• Updating double entry import journals as required
• Saving correspondence to relevant directories / files
• Supporting fellow Accounts Receivable colleagues where necessary
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer Literate
• Customer Service
• Team Leader
Personal Qualities• Positive Attitude
Future ProspectsProgression onto the level 4 AAT Apprenticeship
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Watford on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.