Job DescriptionYou will be working in a small accounts team so will therefore gain exposure to an all round accounts role heavily assisting a qualified Accountant.
|· Prepare and process monthly management accounts and reports for various clients, from the client’s original records, onto sage accounts (software);|
· Prepare and process quarterly VAT returns from client’s original records for a variety of clients/businesses on a monthly basis (again on sage accounts);
· Prepare yearend financial accounts and tax returns for corporate and noncorporate organisations for a variety of clients, from the client’s original books & records. The software used of this is IRIS accounts production;
· Company secretarial duties, such as preparing and processing company Annual Returns;
UK Limited company formations, PAYE & VAT registrations for new business;
· Preparing weekly and monthly payroll on sage payroll and processing year end payroll returns;
· Communicating with clients via phone and email
· Conducting client meetings
· Other office duties such as ensuring correspondence is dealt with in a speedy manner as well as filed in the appropriate files.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsTeam player
Good work ethic
Excellent time management
Good IT skills
Excellent communication skills
Quick to learn
Future ProspectsProgression onto the level 4 AAT Apprenticeship
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.