Job DescriptionAre you looking for an opportunity to start an Accountancy career? This reputable Accountancy firm in Prescot is looking for Apprentice to join their busy but friendly team. If you think this is for you then please apply now?
If you are Motivated individual with a true will to achieve Accounting Qualifications, then please read on – As an Accounts Apprentice you will report to senior staff. You will be providing accounting and administrative support. Your responsibilities will include and are not limited to:
- Performing general office administration tasks, photocopying, and data entry, typing letters and answering telephone calls maintaining data lists.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting clients with basic accountancy duties.
- Data input using accountancy software.
- Preparing client file set ups and maintain records and documentation
- Provide support of other team members by assisting in their roles
- Assist with records by checking that documents are correctly input.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer Literate
Good telephone manner
Attention to detail
Personal QualitiesConfident on the phone
Can use own initiative
Motivated to succeed
Future ProspectsA permanent position may be on offer for the right candidate after the apprenticeship or progression to level 4 apprenticeship
You will work to achieve the highly recognised AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) qualification and receive MAAT (Member of Association of Accounting Technicians) status.
You will be learning about all aspects of Accounting and learning new skills related to how businesses work. On the Apprenticeship there will be a good mixture of hands-on practical work and written work.