Job DescriptionImmanuel College is looking for an accounts assistant to come in and assist in our accounts department. If you would like to gain experience whilst completing the qualification then this is the role for you.
Posting Purchase invoices
Credit Card Reconciliations
Supplier Account Reconciliations
Assisting Finance Officer
Assisting Sales Ledger Controller
Assisting with Termly Billing Process
Ordering School Supplies
Booking Courses for Teachers
General admin and filing
Dealing with Day-to-day Queries
Working WeekMonday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm (1 hour Lunch break)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Microsoft Excel & Word
- Computer Literate
Future ProspectsProgression onto the level 4 Professional Taxation Technician Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.