Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity has become available working for a long establish company in the West Bromwich area. The Glass Manufacturer is looking to expand his current Accounts team and provide a long term career to a bright and enthusiastic apprentice looking to study on AAT Level 3 and 4 and develop on their skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent commercial sense;
• Good IT skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheets;
• The ability to work as part of a team;
• The capacity to understand and handle complex information and solve problems;
• The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Discretion and honesty when handling confidential information.
Working Week09:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday – 30+ per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- Interest in Business and Finance
- Competent in Maths
- Team Player
- High attention to detail
- Mature and Professional Attitude
Future ProspectsFuture senior positions within the company.
The apprenticeship will include:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping.
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts.
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016.
• 6 mandatory units including:
Final accounts preparation
Management accounting: Costing
Ethics for accountants
Spreadsheets for accounting
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship you will be required to attend your local Accountancy Academy for various training sessions.
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks.
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
• During your apprenticeship programme, there will be 7 examinations throughout:
x2 L2 Bookkeeping
x1 L2 Sag
x4 L3 Diploma
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.