Job DescriptionThis will be an ideal role should the candidate want to further his/her career within the accountancy sector.
– collating and filing of Personal Tax, Sole Trader and Partnership accounts.
– Completing annual returns
– Completing VAT Returns
– Assisting with a variety of company administrative and secretarial duties.
– General office duties as required
– Reconciling supplier statements on a daily and weekly basis
– Investigating and resolving queries relating to invoices.
– General accursed administration as and when required.
– Reconciling the bank statements on a weekly and monthly basis
– Preparing the quarterly Vat returns and submitting to HMRC.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer Literate
- High numeracy level
Future ProspectsProgression to the level 4 Professional Taxation Technician Programme.
The apprenticeship will include:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping.
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts.
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016.
• 6 mandatory units including:
Final accounts preparation
Management accounting: Costing
Ethics for accountants
Spreadsheets for accounting
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship you will be required to attend your local Accountancy Academy for various training sessions.
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks.
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
• During your apprenticeship programme, there will be 7 examinations throughout:
x2 L2 Bookkeeping
x1 L2 Sag
x4 L3 Diploma
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.