Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has become available to work for a local well established accountancy company based in Watford. You will be assisting with the general support of the Accountants and payroll within the customer service team.
– Responsible for a portfolio of contractor clients, running their accounts
– To run out sourced payrolls for recruitment agency clients including bureau and umbrella Accounts
– Helping the accounts team with varied task
– Helping with general office duties when required
– Greeting clients
– Assisting with a variety of company administrative and secretarial duties.
– Entering data on to Excel Spreadsheets and accountancy software’s
– Typing and other general office duties as required
Working WeekMonday -Friday 8.30- 5
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Effective customer service
- Good at multi tasking
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
Future ProspectsProgression onto the Level 4 AAT.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Watford on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.