Job DescriptionP&M is currently looking for ambitious Admin Apprentice to join our rapidly growing team. Our offices are conveniently based 5 minutes away from the Manchester City Centre. Free car park on site. Premium offices. Friendly and team oriented staff. Gaining quality experience with our ambitious and resilient team will help you kick start your career
P&M is currently looking for ambitious Admin Apprentice to join our rapidly growing team.
Our offices are conveniently based 5 minutes away from the Manchester City Centre. Free car park on site.
As an Admin Apprentice you will be closely working with our resourcing and sales teams and help them with variety of daily tasks :
– Inputting candidates information into our system
– Taking calls from candidates
– Making outbound calls
– Concluding short telephone interviews
– Sending post to clients and candidates
– Prioritising your daily workload
– Checking if candidates are on sites
– Concluding ID and Certificate checks
– Putting adverts on job boards
– Other Ad-Hoc duties
What P&M can offer you:
– Competitive Salary with regular reviews
– Premium offices
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- - ICT Literate
- - Ability to prioritise tasks
- - Good verbal & written skills
- - Able to work as part of a team
- • Enthusiastic
- • Positive
- • Motivated
- • Hard Working
Future ProspectsFull time possibility after initial period with increase of wage and benefits.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).