Job DescriptionAre you looking to kick start your career? Do you want to work for a well-established and reputable business where you will work alongside experienced members of staff who will be on hand to support you throughout your apprenticeship?If so, then here is the perfect opportunity for you!
|An exciting opportunity has arisen for one lucky individual to kick – start their careers within an Administration Apprentice role!|
3 Sun Group are an internationally recognised group who have rapidly earned an international reputation for resolving some of the key energy engineering issues and challenges facing the oil and gas and renewable sectors.
The group are now on the lookout for one determined, hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join their friendly dedicated workforce as an Administrator Apprentice.
The tasks and responsibilities of the apprentice are:
– General office duties including but not limited to IT, filing, scanning, printing, answering the telephone, meet and greet and office coordination
– Take and respond to training enquiries involving the sales team as necessary
– Process training bookings in line with procedures ensuring instructors, classrooms and resources are organised.
– Liaise with finance and supply chain to process customer transactions ensuring purchase order and invoices are administered.
– Raise and take payments as necessary following procedures
– Update software systems and databases as necessary to maintain compliance and operational effectiveness
– Coordinate and lead in the office environment to challenge process, continually improve and become more effective and efficient
– Support and assist Academy management as necessary to meet business objectives and targets
This role would be suitable for an apprentice who is interested in starting their career within an administrative role. It would benefit the apprentice if they are a confident, hardworking and determined.
If you think you have what it takes then hit that apply button now!
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsGood communication and customer service skills
Ability to lead and coordinate in a busy office environment
Reasonable understanding of business financial Requirements
Eager to continually improve and become more effective and efficient
Support and assist academy management as necessary to meet business objectives and targets
Future ProspectsUpon successful completion of the Level 3 apprenticeship there is the chance to progress on to the Level 4 apprenticeship. There is also the potential to gain a permanent position within the company.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)