Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity for anyone interested in administration to become an integral part of the team at Hiyahiya Europe.
We are an established family business who take pride in offering a fast, friendly and efficient service to our growing number of retailers. Due to our continued success we are now in a position to offer an opportunity to an Administrative Apprentice to help with the daily running of services at HiyaHiya Europe.
- Creating, checking, editing and sending out retailers’ invoices.
- Dealing with general enquiries from retailers, including queries and returns via email, phone and online chat and delivering excellent customer service.
- Checking payments
- Working with the warehouse team to pick checking orders and using our ERS stock control system.
- Maintaining the company’s invoicing information.
- Updating the back end of the company’s website when needed.
- Organising and maintaining paperwork and files.
- Ordering stationery and office supplies.
Full training will be delivered as and when required.
Working WeekMonday to Thursday - 8.30am to 5.00pm Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm 37.5 Hours per week. Holiday entitlement 20 days + bank holidays
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Competent use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher
• Experience in a customer service role would be an advantage
• Willingness to work as a team
• Initiative to take on tasks as needed
• Organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise
Personal Qualities• Flexible and adaptable
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Ability to work in a committed and professional manner
Future ProspectsThe potential exists for this position to develop into a full time position for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)