Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity has become available to support the Finance function and sales team at PLP Lift Trucks.
A successful candidate would be required to;
• Assist with the day to day running of a fast-paced sales environment
• Working closely with other team members to produce quotations, statistics and reports for a large customer base.
• General Administration duties
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- A successful candidate should be motivated, responsible, honest and trustworthy
- Experience with all Microsoft Office programs, excellent communication skills and a strong desire to learn is essential.
- This role is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to develop their experience working alongside the existing dedicated sales team of a family run business.
- Positive attitude
Future ProspectsFull time job or progression to Level 4.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)