Job DescriptionLeicester Islamic academy are looking for a bright individual who can help with the administrative duties at the academy. You will be performing admin duties and help the running of the department.
General administrative duties to assist in the running of the department and taking instructions accordingly.
Photocopying, scanning and filing, typing, amending and printing documentation as instructed and using the digital dictation system when required.
Covering reception duties: opening post, answering the telephone/2 and ensuring that reception is manned effectively when required to do so.
Any other reasonable tasks required by Management.
Dealing with correspondence
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with complaints and enquiries in a professional and polite manner
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Must be enthusiastic and able to work well in a team
- Communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Polite telephone manner
- Time Management
- A “can do” attitude and “hands on” approach able to maintain a positive outlook in a fast paced environment
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate, and possible progression to Level 4 based on level 3 completion.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)