Job DescriptionAre you a motivated person who is eager to succeed and wants to start a career in Administration? Are you looking for a role where you be a valued member of the team and responsible as part of a team for administration? If you enjoy variety and are keen to learn this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
If you want to be rewarded financially for your hard work and skills, this is the role for you! TGI Corporation recognise people make a company and will pay above the minimum apprentice wage for the right person.
This is a varied role and include:
- Answering the telephone
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Entering details on the computer system
- Processing customer orders
- Typing correspondence
- Learning and following the Company procedures
- Sending and responding to emails
- Learning graphics and some basic graphic design work
- Cutting vinyl/material
- Possibility of helping organise the occasional event
Using in-house computer packages (full training given) as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Working Week9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate, basic admin skills, customer service
Personal QualitiesMotivated, able to use own initiative, enthusiastic, committed, positive attitude, excellent telephone manner, confident
Future ProspectsTo progress to level 4 Business Admin and become a permanent member of the team
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)