Job DescriptionAre you a whizz at organising and enjoy using computers? If so this could be the ideal role for you. The successful apprentice will be organising systems, using computers on a regular basis to enter details, store correspondence and reply to emails.
The successful apprentice will help support the company in all aspects of business, gaining valuable experience, skills and knowledge that will prepare you for your future and give you great employability skills.
Duties will include;
• Shadowing and working with various teams to gain experience and knowledge
• Ensuring administration work is completed to the highest standard
• Upholding company standards, ensuring business professionalism and reputation for excellence
• Data Entry (also organise and report on data)
• Scheduling and prioritising your own work and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Dealing with any inbound calls and queries
• Answering incoming telephone calls from customers and other internal depart-ments
• Respond to emails and other general office duties
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Computer literate
- • Customer Service skills
- • Accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to learn
Future ProspectsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)