Job DescriptionWe have an excellent opportunity available to work for a well-established company based on the outskirts of Stratford Upon Avon. The company are a supplier of high end gifts and are a leading name within the industry. You will be working within a lively open plan office helping support the current team.
Solo Ltd are looking for a outgoing confident applicant to join their lively open plan office.
Your main duties will be :
• Liaise with customers and supplier
• Database management
• Raise purchase orders
• Ensure orders are carried out to the customers specification
• Provide excellent, timely customer service
• Attend trade exhibitions
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good telephone manner
- Customer service
- Good attention to detail
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity available for the right candidate.
The Apprentice will work towards a L3 Advanced Apprenticeship for Business and Administration Professionals.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).