Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join a fast-growing organisation and vibrant team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that effective and efficient administrative operations are carried out.
• Opportunity to learn about utility Networks (Primarily Telecoms).
• Liaising with in house team members
• Emails to co-ordinate completed works.
• Database & Client portal use.
• Working to targets.
• General administration tasks – data entry, filing etc.
• Administer spreadsheets/databases
• Collation of information – including statistics on a demanding, yet exciting project for BT Openreach.
• Preparing report documentation.
• Liaising with clients and colleagues by telephone
• Amend and edit site sketches and photographs.
• Undertake research to complete tasks.
• Other administrative duties where required.
• Deal with queries and/or enquiries.
Working WeekMonday - Friday Flexi Time – 8 hours per day; 40 per week.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good IT skills, ability to deal with high work volumes, good communication skills and attentional to detail.
- Ability to work as a team member, methodical approach.
Future ProspectsPotential of permanent position within the company.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).