Job DescriptionIf you are looking for an apprenticeship where you can get involved in a varied and busy role then this could be for you! The role will involve updating a database, liaising with customers, booking courses, obtaining relevant forms, sending emails, customer service and much more. For more details please get in touch today.
Working for a small friendly company you will be given full support and training however the successful candidate will be someone who would enjoy using their own initiative.
The role will involve all aspects of administration and the main duties will involve:
• Updating the database and entering details
• Printing out information
• Booking courses for customers
• Obtaining relevant documents such as course confirmations
• Answering the telephone
• Sending and responding to emails
• Creating documents
• Ensuring a high standard of customer service to all customers
• Assisting trainers with administration
Working WeekMonday – Friday either 7.45 am – 4.00 pm or 8.30 am – 4.30 pm. 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills
- Own transport ideally due to the location of the company
- Motivated, keen to learn, positive personality
- Interest in administration
- Willing to learn, good communication skills, organised
Future ProspectsThere is a possibility of a permanent role after the 12 months project.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).