Job DescriptionTo assist the Administration/Stock control manager with day to day duties and reception cover when needed.
To assist the Administration/Stock control manager with day to day duties and reception cover when needed.
Regular Stock Checks including stationary checks.
Booking Goods in.
Booking goods out.
Packaging and dispatching orders.
Creating despatch labels on the UPS website.
Picking machine builds. For the hardware department.
Dealing with returns.
Inputting data into an excel spread sheet.
Keeping the company vehicle records up to date i.e. booking MOT’s, making sure the vehicles are taxed and serviced etc.
Taking phone calls and logging them with the relevant department.
Taking payments & posting them on the computer system.
Posting petting cash receipts on the system.
Sorting out incoming and outgoing post.
Sending out flyers.
Working WeekMonday-Friday 09:00am-5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- The ideal candidate will be competent with Microsoft office packages and be accurate with numbers and data inputting as this is important for your job role. You will also need to be able to speak to customers effectively and be able to build a report with them to ensure good customer satisfaction.
- You will be well organised, be able to work on your own initiative and be able to work a part of a team.
Future ProspectsPossible progression for right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)