Job DescriptionYou will provide an efficient and effective clerical and administration support service to a designated team in accordance with policies and procedures. You will also be required to undertake various tasks in order to increase our online presence.
. * Learn how to undertake administrative tasks, such as photocopying, fax transmissions, processing mail, maintaining filing systems, archives and resource libraries and updating information.
* Updating all social media platforms
* Learn to answer the telephone and liaise with staff, clients and other agencies to assist in the delivery of services.
* Increasing our on line presence
* Updating company website
* Marketing campaigns
* Learn to accurately input and process data from databases and spreadsheets.
* Identifying ways of improving the quality of our customer database, targeting more effectively and managing campaign lists.
* Learn to minute, produce and distribute accurate records of meetings.
* Learn to administer petty cash, travel claims, etc, within departmental standards.
* Learn to administer financial processes, including collection and distributions of monies and banking, processing invoices, arranging countersignature and payments.
* Learn to order and maintain stocks of relevant stationery and forms, with the agreement of the Administration Co-ordinator
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsAdhere to all policies and procedures
Ensure quality standards are maintained
Attend meetings when required
Attend and undertake learning and development as required
Promote and ensure the good reputation of the organisation
Carry out any other tasks reasonably assigned to you
Wordpress would be an advantage
Keen eye for detail
Future ProspectsFull Time position
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)