Job DescriptionDavies Group have a track record of developing people through their exceptional programme. Operating with a high level of autonomy allowing you to work your way through the business. You will also have professional qualifications provided for you as part of the programme.
Davies Group are looking for you to take that first step onto the career ladder developing into Claims, Administration or Customer services roles over time.
The core duties of this role include:
Carry out day to day administration duties
• Processing data in various formats
• Respond to emails, letters and calls as needed
• Work on various projects supporting the business
You will be given full training by Davies covering all processes and procedures to support you’re development.
Whilst in the role you will be fully supported to develop your knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry. With this you will work towards the CILA qualification which is the industry standard.
Working WeekFriday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good communication skills, written and verbal
- • High standard of numeracy
- • Good attention to detail
- • Motivated
- • Reliable and trustworthy
- • Able to use own initiative and complete tasks with limited supervision.
Future ProspectsDavies want to start you off on an exceptional career path, this means that as you progress they will continue to invest in your development.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).