Job DescriptionWe are looking for a responsible Administrator to perform a variety of administrative, management and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrator include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative and event related activities.
Your main job responsibilities will be to;
• ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office, our escape rooms, our retail space and the events that take place within that space.
• act as a Games Master for about 1/3 of your time. This involves dressing up and taking the role of a spy, or an explorer or a scientist to guide our lovely players into their escape games. This can be amazingly good fun and all of our team love it.
• Support the General Manager and the Creative Director
• Manage staff employment and rotas
• Plan and manage events that will take place in the Lockhouse retail space
• Organise and schedule appointments and interviews
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Support and develop the Company’s marketing efforts
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office and shop supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Acting as Games Master for 1/3 of your time
For a further insight into the business, please look at their website: www.lockhouse.co.uk
Working WeekMonday to Friday 9am-5pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- • Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- • Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- • Ability to perform and bring fun to our nice players!
- • Some amateur or professional acting
- • Experience in online sales and marketing
- • Event management experience
- Extremely enthusiastic about the business and games
- A positive attitude
- Motivated and determined to succeed
- Good at communicating
- Able to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 and full-time employment for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).