Job DescriptionA rare opportunity to join the IT department at one of the world’s leading international companies in global HR solutions. At NGA Human Resources their mission is to be the world’s number one provider of global HR solutions and the trusted partner of HR decision makers, supporting key HR areas such as workforce admin, payroll, benefits, recruitment
NGA’s Team of talented Consultants and Business Leaders in Application Services play a critical role in the support of our Client Services and Delivery Support.
Reshaping of their Application Services organisation has created a number of career opportunities and they are looking for skilled, customer focused individuals to join our dynamic team and help us build a more scalable service capability for us and our clients in the future.
To provide systems provision for Northgate HR’s range of web products, including 3rd party products.
Control, monitor and report progress against allocated tasks.
Provide technical information and support to relevant internal departments and external organizations.
Acquire and maintain specialist knowledge of designated company products and 3rd party products.
Perform the following activities as directed by the Department Manager:
Install Northgate and associated third party software for customers as scheduled by the reporting line manager, in accordance with specified procedures.
NGA Human Resources offers a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
At NGA, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you.
• Pension, Life Assurance and Private Healthcare as standard
• 22 days annual leave, plus 3 days for Christmas Shutdown
• Flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your personal needs
NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions through HR Technology, HR Outsourcing, and HR Consulting.
NGA is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders realize the true value of workforce management. We combine a focus on customer value with many years of experience in HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. This is the core of our business and why we are recognized as a leader in the global HR solutions market.
NGA’s 8,500 employees are dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. As a recognized global HR services leader, we have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 145 countries.
● Over 1,000 ERP-based HR implementations globally
● 3,000 Large Enterprise customers
● 10,000 Small and Medium customers
● Over 20% of FORTUNE Global 500® companies serviced
● 40% of UK working population are paid by NGA Human Resources’ solutions totalling 54 million payslips produced per annum servicing 19 million UK workers
One Team: Ours is an interactive environment. We celebrate our diversity and recognize the strength of what we can achieve as a united team.
Innovation: We are a creative and resourceful organisation. We have a talent for looking at things differently and are passionate about bringing new ideas to life.
Speed: Our energy and focus means that we always deliver quality, quickly and efficiently.
Responsibility: We can count on each other. We personally take responsibility for delivering on our promises. We trust our colleagues to do the same.
Excellence: We are committed to excellence. Our internal and external customers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to over-achieve.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer literate
- • Excellent communication skills, good written and verbal conduct of English language
- • IT aptitude
- • Passionate about IT
- • Desire to learn and progress
- • Resilience
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate alongside an opportunity to progress to Level 4.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
• Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
• Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
• Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
• Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
• One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)