Job DescriptionAre you a methodical individual who pays close attention to detail? Do you have the skills and drive to be a successful Account and Business Administrator??....... If so, read on as our client based in South Normanton Derbyshire is looking for an individual to join their Client Account Management team!
Purpose Media are recruiting an Apprentice Account and Business Administrator to join their rapidly growing team.
Having the opportunity to work with industry experts, they need a candidate who is self-motivated and mature, someone who can co-ordinate, organise and works accurately.
Reporting to the office manager, your key responsibilities will include:
• Data management & entry
• Processing orders from the website and updating internal CRM.
• Scanning and saving documents
• Filing paperwork
• Updating spreadsheets
• Answering the phone and dealing with queries (also via email communicating)
• Raising purchase orders
• Processing mail
• Updating internal databases
• Assisting with online sales, ensuring account managers diaries are up to date with relevant process orders and next steps.
• Liaising with the Account Managers to ensure that agenda’s and meetings are scheduled and to type up notes post client meetings.
• Assisting with the running of social media accounts for the business.
• Creating exciting new ideas to help drive online sales and grow the brand.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer literate
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft programmes such as; word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Good Mathematic skills
- Effective customer service
- Forward thinking mindset
- Excellent planning skills
Future ProspectsFor the appropriate candidate the opportunity to progress onto a level 4 marketing qualification or secure a full-time position will be an option.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).