Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for sales and excellent customer service?Smith Cooper IT Services are looking to appoint an apprentice Account Manager to join their team.Your duties will include generating quotes, placing orders and contacting suppliers.
|Through success and growth, we are looking for an Account/Sales Apprentice to join the team.|
Dealing with new sales opportunities and sales support you will liaise with clients to support the sales and accounts function of the business and to become an integral part of the team.
· Using internal computer system to generate customer quotes effectively and efficiently
· Quoting to include the whole sales process. Sourcing items, building client facing quotes and winning the client sale.
· Ordering sales from multiple vendors
· Contact suppliers through telephone and email channels
· Provide day-to-day administrative support to the sales and accounts department
· Complete all tasks accurately and efficiently within the required timescales
· Email administration and communication
· Liaising with Engineering and Help desk to establish when tickets are completed
· Register Extended Warranty Carepacks
· Post Purchase Ledger Invoices
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Office Programmes
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Fantastic organisational skills
• Experience with Sage advantageous – however, internal training will be given.
Personal Qualities• Confident & Personable
• Enthusiastic & Bright
• Team player - committed to contributing to team objectives and passionate about helping customers.
Future ProspectsThere will be a full-time position available to hard working apprentices with the opportunity to progress on to a Level 4 programme.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)