Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has already gained some experience within accounting service who is wanting to further their experience, skills and knowledge within this job sector.Stopfords are looking for an individual to join our Accounting Team with ideally 1-2 years’ experience. The successful candidate will be numerate, comfor
We are looking for an individual to join our Accounting Team with ideally 1-2 years’ experience.
• Comfortable with computer packages such as excel.
• Ideally have experience in the provision of accounting services to limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
• Including yearend accounts preparation, management accounts and general day to day support.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Experience with Sage Accounts
- • Experience with CCH Accounts would be an advantage but not essential as training given
- • Eager to learn
- • Smart attire
- • Driven
- • Passionate
Future ProspectsThe successful candidate will have the potential of full time employment
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Sheffield on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.