Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to start their career path within Accountancy. Once completed Level 3 which includes (Level 2 Book Keeping) there is potential for progression right up to Level 7 which is degree qualified. Throughout the apprenticeship you will attending delivery days at Sheffield Academy where you will
Role Purpose / Overview:
• Assisting Management Accountant with production of Management Accounts
• Help maintain a good cash level
• Head of Finance
Other Key Relationships:
• Finance/Stock Administrator
Key Performance Indicators:
• Keep to month end timetable deadlines.
• Accurate and tidy ledgers within accounts
• Post purchase invoices
• Answer accounts queries
• Input expenses
• Reconciliation of credit cards
• Huddle & whiteboard numbers
• Maintenance purchase ledger checking supplier statements
• Reconciliation of control accounts
• Credit Control
• Assist with cashflow forecast
• Processing refunds
• Assisting the Head of Finance with ad hoc projects.
Working WeekMonday – Friday Hours TBC
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s B and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Eager to learn
- • Smart attire
- • Driven
- • Passionate
- • Good attention to detail
Future ProspectsThe successful candidate will have the potential of full time employment
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Leeds on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.