Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity to work within a well-established company who have experience of supporting and developing apprentices. They will provide some great learning opportunities and develop existing skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assisting the Accounts Administration team through:
• Answering the telephone
• General office administration such as filing and photocopying
• Processing Sales Ledgers
• Reconciling accounts using Xero
• Processing supplier invoices
• Producing monthly pay run & making payments
• Chasing outstanding invoices with Hotels & suppliers
• Marking off invoices when paid
• Communicating with Hotels and Suppliers via email & telephone
– This vacancy may close early if a suitable candidate is sought before the closing date.
– Do not contact the employer directly, all applications must go through 3aaa.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Strong IT skills including Word & Excel
- • Motivated
- • Good communication skills
- • Proactive individual
Future ProspectsProgression opportunities for the right candidate
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).