Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity for an individual looking to start a career within finance. Working within the Financial Accounting & Control team contributing to delivering robust and accurate financial information. Exposure to all different departments in the team including Reporting, Business Control, Payments and Fixed Assets.
|To work collaboratively as part of the Financial Accounting & Control team undertaking all tasks required to deliver an effective and efficient service to key stakeholders across the business.
· Completing balance sheet control and reconciliations including querying items and resolution
· Governance of business risks and control over sector balance sheet including identification and follow up on high and inherent risk areas and detailed balance sheet reviews
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Proven record of working in a team environment
- • Good working knowledge of excel
- • Decision making abilities
- • Ability to develop and maintain new processes
- • Working on your own initiative and resolution of queries for the whole team
- • Ability to work to deadlines.
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate. Potential progression to the grad scheme at a later date.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Birmingham on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.