Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to work in an established forward thinking, dynamic employer who have developed a strong reputation for developing apprentices. You will work in the Accountants department of the company.
|As an Apprentice Accounts Assistant you will work closely with our two accountants offering continual support on a daily basis. You will be responsible for all aspects of Invoicing, as well has credit control and will be expected to pick up the phone and make the calls to employers to chase up any outstanding monies owed.|
You will get to know our clients and managers across our business – you will establish an understanding of our current processes and controls we have in place. You will feel comfortable using Excel whilst being analytically minded, along with a strong attention to detail.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe ability to work with clients from all levels
An affinity for finance
Being professional and punctual
Basic literacy skills
Good numeracy skills
Personal QualitiesMotivated and enthusiastic with a positive outlook.
Must be a team player who is adaptable to new ways
of working and thinking and who can work on own
Future ProspectsProgression to Level 4.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Bristol on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.