Job DescriptionAre you looking to gain employment within Business and Administration?A small signage and printing company based in Hessle, Hull is looking for an apprentice administration assistant to support their busy office.
An opportunity has become available for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join MRN Digiprint, based in Hessle in Hull.
Working within a friendly team, you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
The purpose of the role will be to provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintain customer order record and monitor progression of current workload
- Liaise with clients regarding potential and current projects
- Organise and prepare goods for dispatch
- All aspects of general filing and organisation of company documents
- General duties to support and organise company director in daily tasks
- Producing invoices using Sage 50 Accounts
A good knowledge of Microsoft office suite essential, experience of Sage 50 Accounts is preferred although not essential as full training will be given.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Reporting Skills
• Administrative Writing Skills,
• Microsoft Office Skills,
• Managing Processes,
• Analysing Information,
• Problem Solving,
• Good Verbal Communication
• Customer Service
Personal Qualities• Good positive, friendly manner,
• An enthusiastic & friendly approach to work,
• Must be willing to listen & learn,
• Willing to learn and develop
• Attention to detail
• Happy to help
Future Prospects• Opportunity to become a permanent member of staff • Possible Progression onto L4
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)