Job DescriptionDavies is a multiple award winning, insurance service provider at the forefront of industry. As an ever-expanding business offering excellent future potential with fantastic career opportunities wouldn’t you want to be part of the team?
Working within the firm’s busy claims administration team the role will involve:
· Correspond with Policy Holders, Clients & Brokers via telephone, email and post in an efficient and professional manner
· Review data including policy wording to set up new claims, appoint contractors and to update claims on internal systems and make appropriate decisions on validation or repudiation
· Manage personal allocation of claims, post and diary work in a timely and efficient manner
· Issue payments to policy holders and suppliers for settlement within an agreed delegated authority
· All employees are expected to carry out any reasonable instruction given by their senior manager, in line with business requirements.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsMust hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- High standard of numeracy
- Good attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Organised with attention to detail
- Ability to focus on the job at hand
- Well presented
- Enthusiastic, positive approach
- Desire to learn and progress
Future ProspectsA real possibility of a permanent job and further training at Level 4 and beyond. There will be incremental pay increases for the lifespan of this Apprenticeship with regular reviews.
Workshops that will be delivered include the following:
• Workshop 1: Business Knowledge & Understanding
• Workshop 2: Professional in the Workplace
• Workshop 3: Decision Making and Managing your Performance
• Workshop 4: Principles of Business
• Workshop 5: Business Systems and Processes
• Workshop 6: Project Management