Job DescriptionAre you interested playing a role in AVEVA’s development of e-learning content? We are looking for an individual with strong IT skills and a willingness to learn to join our team in Cambridge. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the world’s leading engineering, design and information management software provider.
Monday to Thursday 9am to 17:30pm
Learning Technology Apprentice
Our Learning Technology Apprenticeship is perfect for those who are early into their career and have a passion for design. If you want to learn on the job, receive a recognised qualification whilst having a regular income, look no further.
You will receive practical on-the-job training from our experienced team members as well as receiving specialised one-to-one mentoring to ensure you’re on the right path to securing your qualification.
Our Learning Technology Apprentice will work closely with Instructional Designers to design and develop engaging and informative eLearning content. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure that our content meets business requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the world’s leading engineering, design and information management software provider and play an important role developing eLearning solutions that support a wide range of process, plant and marine software solutions that AVEVA develops. You will work as an integral part of the Training & Product Support team (TPS) as we embark on an exciting project to develop established learning material into fully accessible and visually engaging content.
As an innovative industry leading company, we need talented young professionals to secure our future success which is why we feel so passionate about developing our young talent. We’ll support you through your development journey, while you simultaneously take on real and interesting work that will both challenge and inspire you. If you’re looking to begin your journey, apply now.
Work as an integral part of the Training & Product Support team (TPS) as the team embark on an exciting project to develop established learning material into fully accessible and visually engaging content. Working within our Learning Content team you will be expected to contribute to the development and production of e-learning content using new and growing technology.
• Work closely with Instructional Designers to develop e-learning content.
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to ensure e-learning content meets business requirements and conforms to learning objectives and standards.
• Review and amend e-learning courses with thorough testing before releasing to LMS systems.
• Ensure content is displaying and functioning properly in LMS.
• When necessary assist the LCMS system administrator to help configure and maintain LCMS and LMS systems.
• Help create, manage and police tasks allocated within the LCMS system.
• Collate training feedback and analysis.
Working WeekMonday to Thursday 9am to 17:30pm Friday 9am-17:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Interest in e-learning or graphic design.
- • Must have an interest in technology and learning theory.
- • Communication skills and sociable outlook.
- • Curious, creative and innovative.
- • Passion for business
- • Enthusiastic
- • Good work ethic