Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic job role for anyone looking for Administrative work, as the Admin Assistant you can expect to support the Principal and office team with a range of administrative and receptionist duties.
This is a great role for anyone looking to start their career in Business Administration,
• Provide clerical and administrative support, including scanning, photocopying, filing, faxing and emailing, as appropriate.
• Answer telephone calls, directing through to the relevant people and helping with queries where possible.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations and other documents, as instructed
• Distribute incoming mail, frank and send outgoing mail.
• Store and maintain confidential documents, details and information appropriately
• Maintain electronic and manual systems in an efficient and effective manner
• Arrange, co-ordinate and communicate details for meetings, training and events, including booking meeting rooms and providing refreshments
• Service meetings and events, as and when required, including the recording, transcription and distribution of minutes and the timely distribution of supporting papers.
• Undertaking/covering reception/switchboard duties as necessary, being the first point of contact for parents, pupils, visitors and staff.
• Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role.
• Undertake training and duties required to complete an externally assessed qualification
• On-going satisfactory completion of specified training units will be monitored during your apprenticeship
Please do not contact the employer as all applications must go through the 3aaa academy.
Working WeekMonday-Friday 12 month fixed term contact for 37 hours a week, term time plus 2 weeks (total 41 weeks)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Presentable and professional
- Computer literate
- Good customer service skills
Future ProspectsPossibility to develop into a permanent role.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).