Job DescriptionFly your career flag at this well-respected and professional company. As the apprentice, you will learn to become a multi-skills business professional whilst expanding on your IT skills. Apply now! Take this opportunity to work within a prestigious Worcester Company where salary and opportunities are reviewed regularly!
To provide administrative support services to the Finance and Admin with associated support to other areas of the business, by implementing and maintaining office systems, processes and procedures. Using the Activity Schedule as an aid for completing the routines required.
Responding to internal or external enquiries via email, telephone or correspondence in a timely and professional manner. Diary management. Maintaining electronic and paper-based filing systems. Production of correspondence, reports and other documents as required. Arranging meetings, ensuring that the meeting rooms are ready and presentable for use. Arranging travel and accommodation.
Weather Warnings to provide these on a daily basis.
Maintaining sufficient stock levels of stationery material and kitchen supplies. Maintaining an up-to-date key contacts database. Working in accordance with agreed policies, practices and procedures.
Carrying out other duties as delegated by your Line Manager and the Senior Management Team.
Professional responsibilities and conduct:
To deliver best quality service to benefit Britannia Site Solutions staff and clients.
To uphold and adhere to all Britannia Site Solutions policies and procedures.
To greet visitors in a manner which promotes good will and professional image.
To observe safe working practices always including reference to:
Health and Safety Regulations Lifting and Handling Fire procedure COSHH regulations Environmental Health requirements
Working WeekHours are 8.30 Monday – Thursday with a 3pm finish on a Friday.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- To hold or be working towards Business or Administrative qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Windows (eg Microsoft Outlook, Word etc).
- Form Awareness and appreciation for the need for strict confidentiality from time to time.
- Demonstrates understanding and consideration of others – respect and empathy.
- Approachable and willing to help others. Be able to communicate effectively all levels.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity in all situations, be Hardworking and willing to be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances.
- Demonstrates genuine commitment to helping Britannia Site Solutions be a successful organisation while working in line with aims, philosophy and culture of the business.
Future ProspectsProgression on to level 4 or permanent role for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).