Job DescriptionDo you consider yourself to be well organised, confident & proactive? As part of the NHS, DHU 111 (East Midlands) CIC are looking for an apprentice to provide admin support to the Training & Management Teams in Derby. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager you will have the opportunity to establish an excellent career in the healthcare secto
Purpose of the Role
• To provide full administrative support to the DHU 111 (East Midlands) CIC Training & Management Teams
• To contribute to a variety of projects related to the delivery NHS 111 (East Midlands) CIC Service Delivery.
The responsibilities of the role will vary depending on Service priorities. Duties within placements could include:
• To take responsibility for carrying out routine daily administrative tasks.
• To provide an administrative support to members of the DHU 111 (East Midlands) CIC Training and Management Teams.
• To input and update information using databases with a high degree of accuracy.
• To assist with the planning or training schedules.
• To organise and attend/facilitate training as directed, including organising hospitality, preparing training material, booking rooms, preparing training packs, send out joining instructions.
• To treat information received in the course of duties as confidential, and to ensure that such information is not revealed to unauthorised personnel.
• To ensure that relevant and timely computer and administrative actions are completed, in particular, the management of documents files and referrals.
• Use initiative to prioritise your own workload.
• Regularly meet with Line Manager for support.
Working Week37.5 Hours/week Typically Monday – Friday, 10am till 6pm Some flexibility to work 9am till 5pm or 11am till 7pm Some weekend working will be required and days off will be given in the week to compensate.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Good written English.
- • Confident use of the telephone and strong interpersonal skills.
- • Admin skills including organising meetings and taking minutes.
- • Good experience of Microsoft Office programmes, including Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- • Attention to detail.
- • Good organisational skills.
- • Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- • Ability to work as part of a team
- • Flexible attitude
- • Professional approach to work
- • Smart appearance
Future ProspectsUpon completion of the apprenticeship, there is a clear opportunity for a full-time role within the business and progression onto the level 4 programme.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)