Job DescriptionA great opportunity has arisen to work for an established local charity as an Apprentice Administrator, you will be involved in the smooth running of the office facilities.
We are looking to grow their team with an exciting role opening as an Apprentice Administrator.
You will Responsible for supporting our busy administration team by undertaking a full range of administrative responsibilities including;
- Answering phones.
- Scanning/ photocopying.
- Handling all post in and out.
- You will be liaising directly with our clients and families
- Using all packages of Microsoft packages, preparing business documents.
The successful will be need to be organised and take on additional tasks as requested.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Good communication skills
• Experience of Microsoft Office systems including Word and Excel
• Competent use of internet and e-mail system
• Ability to listen and follow instructions
• Ability to operate independently as well as being a team player
Personal Qualities• Enthusiasm
• Willing to learn and progress
Future ProspectsOpportunity for progression.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)