Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity working for an established direct marketing solutions company based just off Hengrove Way.
• Provide Administration Support for the Account Management Team
• Accurate and timely completion of daily production reports.
• Check and report on daily production issues eg.stock outs, late completion.
• Send out stock samples and copies of delivery notes to clients.
• Create SEPs (sample enclosing packs)
• General despatches for the team.
• Answer telephones and take messages
• General assistance to Account Managers / Business Managers
• Secure and accurate acceptance and monitoring of client vouchers (as required)
• Ensuring you give ‘excellent’ client service by way of assistance to the team.
• Positive and proactive communication with any external and internal operations.
• Ensure all company procedures are adhered to.
• Check that information being passed out to other areas is correct and accurate.
• Proactive and positive support to the whole team and other department managers.
• Ownership and responsibility of tasks being worked on.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Fully computer literate – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate/ progression onto a higher apprenticeship.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).