Job DescriptionOur client has successfully provided professional and reliable IT support, management services and solutions to SMEs in the North East of England for the last 18 years.
|Now seeking an admin apprentice to help with the growing demand and influx of new business. Our client has created a post with duties such as:|
1. Answering the telephone
2. Booking equipment in and out, using Ontikk
3. Undertake a monthly stocktake
4. Updating and maintaining the company’s databases
5. Maintain and update other key company spreadsheets on a monthly basis
6. Schedule the four monthly Review meetings with clients
7. Prepare contracts and other relevant paperwork for Review meetings for our clients, on behalf of the Managing Director and Business Development Officer
8. Schedule to post various social media activity using Hootsuite
9. Use of MailChimp for the circulation of Newsletter, Blogs, etc.
10. Taking notes, typing and the circulation of Team Meeting minutes and Sales Meeting minutes on a weekly basis
11. Call recording twice a week
12. Researching local business contact details for the Business Development Officer
13. Amend/update the website content, as and when required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsGood verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage own work and time effectively, with minimal supervision
• Capable of working both as an individual and as part of a team
• Accuracy to detail
• Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel
• Adaptable as priorities can quickly change
Previous experience of a busy office environment
Personal Qualities- Good organisation
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work off own initiative
Future ProspectsFull time position to the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)