Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity working for a fast growing company who prides itself on its standards of excellence and ensuring that nothing is too much trouble for our customers, over 20 years later we continue as a family run business.
• To answer all inbound calls, transfer calls and take messages as appropriate
• Management of curtain samples
• Supporting sales team
• Setting up new accounts
• Booking appointments
• Credit control
• Responding to letters and emails
• Taking payments over the phone.
Working WeekMon-Friday 09:00 – 17:00 start/finish times can also be flexible
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good telephone manner • Quick learner • Outgoing/Strong personality • Shows initiative • Organised • Good at multitasking • Able to prioritise work loads
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and punctual.
Future ProspectsFull time job or possible level 4 progression opportunities
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)