Job DescriptionMulti-award winning Sellick Partnership are looking for a bright & talented Apprentice to join their Team in Liverpool. Listed on the London Stock Exchange & recognised as a “Great Place to Work” by The Great Places to work UK Institute, this is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to develop a career.
|We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Administration Apprentice to join our specialist recruitment company. The role has been newly created due to the continuing growth in our client base.
If you’re bright, positive and professional and an intelligent and articulate individual this role is the right role for you. You’ll need to be confident within yourself and take control and ownership of your duties.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• Managing the office diary
• Answering phones, transferring calls and taking messages
• Scanning documents
• Opening and distributing post
• Updating with candidates and clients
• Meeting visitors
· Writing and placing adverts
· Managing job board quotas and effectiveness of adverts
· Sending out Terms of Business and managing their return
· Sending new placement confirmations
· Obtaining compliance documents from candidates
· Taking finishing references
· Managing locum timesheets and payroll queries
· Petty Cash management, including purchasing office fruit, bread and milk
· Health & Safety for the office
· Staff notice board
· General office upkeep including ad hoc cleaning and maintenance of the office
· Staff holidays planner
· Facilities related issues
· Monitoring stationary use and restocking
· ISO lead for the office
· Events – order supplies, wine, chocolate
· Training of Administrative or Resourcing elements
· VOIP telephone system
· Kitchen equipment management including PAT testing
· Printer, fax and franker management
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- You’ll need to have a working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel and have excellent communication skills and know when to seek clarity if something’s unclear. You should have good attention to detail and be highly organised.
- Apprentices need to be mature in thinking and attitude. They need to sound bright, sparky and intelligent and be friendly, helpful, and thoughtful in their approach.
Future ProspectsSellick have a history of progressing apprentices into full-time roles within the business and that is certainly the case in this role. Hard working apprentices will have the opportunity to decide whether to pursue a career in recruitment, administration, compliance or even accounts, depending on what area they enjoyed the most.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)