Job DescriptionHave you got the FIRE in your belly to kick start your career? If you are motivated, organised and ready to take on a role in Business, this could be the opportunity for you. Compco Fire Systems are looking for a capable apprentice with a positive approach to join their business.
• To work within the on-line CASH System for the storage of information, ensuring that jobs are accurately logged.
• To scan/Electronically collate Service & Maintenance paperwork to the CASH System, ensuring that the jobs are accurately logged.
• To answer the Service Departments incoming calls in a polite and professional manner, as and when required and to distribute the call to the relevant person within the de-partment
• To carry out general administrative duties including, photocopying, general filing and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets. To be able to liaise occasionally over the telephone with our clients and distribute paperwork when required.
• To help prepare subcontractor invoices to be passed for payment by submitting spread sheets details profit and loss figures.
• Cost coding engineers time sheets to ensure job costs are correct.
• To Invoice varying types of service work via cash system and carry out weekly invoice runs alongside collating and distributing invoices via postal or email systems.
• To create subcontractor purchase orders for work carried out effectively and efficient-ly.
• Any other projects, duties or activities that may be reasonably requested as appropri-ate to your level and responsibilities of this post.
• Ability to produce key data from service database and present concise reports to de-partment team leaders.
• Updating and maintaining remote client KPI indicators.
• Managing/assisting invoice queries when necessary.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business needs of the company, as it grows, changes and adapts.
Time management and organization are key attributes in managing the above duties effectively and efficiently.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Computer literate
- • Experience in working in a business environment
- • Friendly
- • Confident
- • Hard working
- • Enthusiastic