Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity for an Apprentice business administrator to work for an established IT company Redbrick IT based in Bourne.
• Provide a timely and effective telephone answering service to our customers to meet or exceed both customer and RedBrick’s management team expectations.
• Take responsibility for daily, monthly and ad hoc administration processes generated by the technical team, accounts department, sales & marketing department and as required.
• Present a professional positive and polite telephone manner when communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all times
Main Position Activities:
• First line telephone answering
• Purchase invoice entry into Sage 50
• General Office duties
• Invoice evidence production for the accounts department
• Customer statement production for the accounts department
• Sales Leads report production for the Managing Director
• Agreement expiry report production for the Managing Director
• Filing for the accounts and technical teams to include sales invoices, purchase invoices, remittance advices, delivery notes and customer sign off sheets.
• Managed Print Toner dispatch and stock management.
• Mail shots and merchandise dispatch for the sales & marketing department
• Maintain accurate customer site records within company documentation systems to enhance the support we offer our clients.
• Carry out other non-specific tasks from time to time or in exceptional circumstances as directed by the Management Team.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• A good general knowledge of Microsoft Office product and experience in using Word and Excel.
• Able to effectively communicate with team members, customers and managers.
• Methodical and adaptable approach to all tasks, must show initiative and significant attention to detail.
• Possess a business-like and professional telephone manner.
• Ability to translate reported problems and symptoms and successfully record these for the technical team.
• Adaptable and flexible approach to a fast changing and dynamic work environment.
Personal Qualities• A desire to learn and progress.
Future ProspectsProgression opportunities for the right candidate
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)